Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com

Thumbs up BuyRDP invites Website / Blog Owners, Content Uploaders, Active Forum Members.

Hello Everyone,

BuyRDP has successfully served 650 Clients as on today & this marks a New Era of Expansions for us. We look forward to step into the future with all of you guys.

Although, each product sold varies on commissions offered, but from here on this thread, I am going to select members who will be entitled to get the above stated commissions.

How do you get to this :

1. Register yourself on our Client Panel :
    http://clients.buyrdp.com/register.php

2. PM me your AFFILIATE ID / EMAIL ID over here.
    Please note: Only those Affiliate ID's verified by me over here on KWWHunction will be applicable for these payments, rest of them will get usual commisions.

• If you are a Website / Blog owner, you can use Banners from the Affiliate systems.
    • You can also use your own banners, email your members with banners linked to your Affiliate URL.
    • Request me for custom promo stuff.
    • If you are a Content Uploader / Active forum member, You can use your Affiliate Links in your signature , place a text file including your Affiliate ID in the files you upload.

3. You can track your visits on the client panel in real time & also check the number of sign ups using your AFFILIATE ID.

4. You will need to PM Me for getting the payments here on KWWHunction or email : support@buyrdp.com

The system is already in place, you can start from today.
    If you got any issues, buzz me here on KWWH or MSN : videoautoblogs@hotmail.com

Enjoy $$.
    intensecool Reviewed by intensecool on . BuyRDP invites Website / Blog Owners, Content Uploaders, Active Forum Members. Hello Everyone, http://www.buyrdp.com/images/logo.png BuyRDP has successfully served 650 Clients as on today & this marks a New Era of Expansions for us. We look forward to step into the future with all of you guys. http://www.buyrdp.com/banner/buyrdpoffer.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I wait for 2 days to receive the RDP details,and nothing...good job man..u will have more clients.Thanks for nothing

May i can try it out
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by georgelucian View Post
    I wait for 2 days to receive the RDP details,and nothing...good job man..u will have more clients.Thanks for nothing
    if this is true then i should stay away

Will wait...

Website's:
    GlobalRdp.com
    georgelucian Why don't you try to call him?
    GlobalRDP.com 1Gbps, 150GB HDD Unmetered,Remote Desktops from $25/month (NetherLands)

What for?i was thinking in 1 hour will be enough to wait for that..or the servers are in Antartica or China???..Whatever,forget it!!!

Here a screen:

Website's:
    GlobalRdp.com
    georgelucian I saw some mobile numbers on their other site Ovhresell.com, why can't you call him and say "Hello"?

Anyways PM any one of their staff here to get your rdp.
    GlobalRDP.com 1Gbps, 150GB HDD Unmetered,Remote Desktops from $25/month (NetherLands)

Forget it,if i call or if a send pm to him or submit a ticket,the same shit,now a saw that is with "buyrpd.com",next time i will think twice when i will buy a rdp,and more search about the website,who will buy from"buyrdp.com" will buy on his risk...

Banned
    Dude submit a ticket....they will give you your RDP in there.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information