Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61135 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org

Default I shutdown my site! - My Host reviews

OK. I had site fulldload.com
    It was hosted on Altushost.com Gr8 - Exellent support - good servers and worst uptime so I moved to
    Servedome. Gr8 servers bad uptime and worst support.
    In one moment I had 5.5K UV per day....
    And than they have about 1-2days offline period. Mu visits falls down and After That I moved to

XSLtel.com Gr8 support Good uptime and Good servers but I am from country where I can not get paypal access and I could not pay with my credit card so I did not wanted to stay there. That guy gives me link of

KnownSRV.com Gr8 uptime bad support and the worst server.
    I was on VPS account and I saw that my site was slow so I told him "I will buy dedicate server with kloxxo and I want there to host rapidhorny and fulldload - I saw there is two IP adresess and I have 2 websites" He sad that is not problem. When he tranfer my sites to knownsrv he put 2 websites on same IP adress and I think that is not good for google. BTW my site was slower than ever. It took 20 seconds to give search results so owner of KSRV told me there is a script problem. OK - I put new DLE 9.2 script nulled by DLEVIET - with zero (0) addons. After that my site was working almost same - nothing really happened. Last week my site had just 1000uv and rapidhorny about 500. It has speed of angry turtle.
    I saw one site hosted on knownsrv - It is dl4everything. It is a site hosted on VPS - database is larger than mine - more UV than mine - and that site was faster than mine on Dedicate server. Owner of knownsrv was telling me that he setup mine server just like dl4everything server but it was not had any change. So I decide to sell my site because If someone have money to buy better host than he should buy my site.
    After that I spoke with owner of knownsrv and gives me backup. He told me that I don't respect his job (he never tells me setupfee) and that setupfee on some hosting companies is 50$ per hour.

I don't want to respect his job because of him I shutdown my website.

So now when everything is over - what do you think abot KnownSRV and my site?
    John Reviewed by John on . I shutdown my site! - My Host reviews OK. I had site fulldload.com It was hosted on Altushost.com Gr8 - Exellent support - good servers and worst uptime so I moved to Servedome. Gr8 servers bad uptime and worst support. In one moment I had 5.5K UV per day.... And than they have about 1-2days offline period. Mu visits falls down and After That I moved to XSLtel.com Gr8 support Good uptime and Good servers but I am from country where I can not get paypal access and I could not pay with my credit card so I did not wanted to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    XSLTel
    He is a great person and give awesome support

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    I just want to tell one more thing. On knownSRV I could not have ability to publish news that awaiting approval because when I select 50 news and chose to publish them my site frezze and then I will get HTTP Error 504 Gateway

When I told that to owner of KSRV he told me that is a problem with script (again)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I just want to tell one more thing. On knownSRV I could not have ability to publish news that awaiting approval because when I select 50 news and chose to publish them my site frezze and then I will get HTTP Error 504 Gateway

When I told that to owner of KSRV he told me that is a problem with script (again)
    thats not the script problem that problem comes when ur burst ram reaches 100%

I saw it was coming. I'm always open and honest and I will stay that way. You are one of our worst customers we have ever had. I was personally dealing with you since you are from a local country near me. I already explained you over MSN and support tickets MULTIPLE times and you simply don't understand. I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do until you educate yourself. I will repeat everything here to make the record straight.

1) ALL your questions were answered. I personally setup 2 virtual servers and dedicated server for you and migrated your sites over 3 times. Of course you always have some special requirements like nginx reverse proxy, memcached etc. EVERYTHING you had asked for was done for you. Why did you order a new VPS yestarday? If we were that bad it'd be normal to expect you will find a better hosting provider.

2) You got the same hardware you had ordered. You were on the cheapest $80 a month dedicated server, you got the same specs you had ordered. I'm sorry I can't do wonders on a budget dual core CPUwith a single SATA2 drive.

3) Your DLE script was using more than 200% CPU and a lot of I/O almost all the time. As I said MULTIPLE times you simply need to optimize your script to use less resources(reduce I/O activity and CPU usage) or upgrade to a better hardware(faster drives prefered).

4) You had full root access to your server. If you think there is a magician that could make wonders and make your site loads as fast as google on a $80 a month budget dedicated server, you could always hire someone else to explain you what I explained and charge you a nice amount of money for that.

Here are some screenshot with your speed. Your site loads faster than KWWHunction and most of sites out there. If you expect Google's speed it will be a bit costly.

You moved from XSLTel because of poor speeds. It's what you said in the first support ticket. They use Intel Xeon X3320 and SATA2 drives while we use Dual E5620's and 4 SAS 15k RPM drives in h/w RAID10. You can't even compare that.

Oh, I almost forgot I allowed you to use your dedicated server 3 days more without your payment so you can sell your site. I basically paid the extra bandwidth for you. Is that the thanks I get? Thank you, it shows what kind of a person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

It's nginx, you wanted me to install nginx for you, remember?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

KnownSRV has always been great for me, I only got many downtimes when i was in shared hosting. But when he moved me to a VPS, everything is now better

Banned
    @Krun!x Please use slide tags

Also, he had 2 sites running on the server. One of they was perfectly fast(you can go ahead and guess what fast means to him) while his 1st site was slow. It has NOTHING to do with us, your site was ALWAYS slow and it's your script issue. You should get a PHP coder to take a look, what could a web hoster possibly do for you, re-code and optimize your sript? Sorry, but it's not going to happen.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...ight=fulldload * you weren't at KnownSRV back then.

Quote Originally Posted by dsn View Post
    @Krun!x Please use slide tags
    Already did, thanks for pointing that out though.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Respected Member
    I'm using KnownSRV, great host so enough with bullshit. Optimize DLE, servers are fine but default DLE with huge amount of posts and many visitors will kill most servers, you will have to edit it.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

So you closed your site because you didn't know how to optimize it to load faster?

This is the staff, you have been banned

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information