Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6985 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org

Default Connect a keyboard on a PS3

Development has been progessing quite nicely on [Matlo's] PlayStation 3 controller spoofing project. This is a package that allows you to identify a PC as a PS3 controller. We know what you?re thinking: why would you want to do that? When we originally looked in on the project about a year ago we mentioned that this allows you to use any Linux-friendly peripheral as a PS3 controller. In the clip embedded below you?ll see that nothing beats a good keyboard and gaming mouse when it comes to first-person shooters. [Matlo's] solution not only allows you to use alternative control hardware, but there?s almost unlimited configurability.

And speaking of configuration, he?s done a ton of work on the GUI. After the initial package installation no terminal typing needs to be done to get the system configured. Once in place, you can set the MAC address of a Bluetooth dongle to spoof the address of your SixAxis controller. From there you can set up the button mapping, calibrate mouse hardware and the like, and even program macros (fantastic). Now go out and pwn everyone at deathmatch now that the PlayStation Network is back up and running.

Source
    l0ck Reviewed by l0ck on . Connect a keyboard on a PS3 http://hackadaycom.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/sixaxis-status-gui-e1306345244284.png?w=470&h=323 Development has been progessing quite nicely on PlayStation 3 controller spoofing project. This is a package that allows you to identify a PC as a PS3 controller. We know what you?re thinking: why would you want to do that? When we originally looked in on the project about a year ago we mentioned that this allows you to use any Linux-friendly peripheral as a PS3 controller. In the clip embedded Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Thanks for sharing !
    So play like PC .

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    yeah it's very usefull

Doing things differently.
    Oh my, i think my PS3 will be put on alot more if i get this lol.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    omg can't wait for that
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

very nice mate

[IMG]http://*******/gbaWC[/IMG]

Nice.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Meh. You get so used to the controller that there isn't need for that. Sweet though. This opens up new possibilities like syncing the xbox 360 controller and stuff.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    Vow nice really.. yeah syncing xbox 360 would be possible now

Thread Information