1st I want to say I register 100+ forum & post with themaposter. But some time some of forum account have unknown problem. the user name pass not working. So I have to visit those forum & make new account. Today I make a new account in warezcenter.cz with my previous username & mail. that mean that forum don't ban me. My account & thread just vanished from there forum. What kind of problem is this? Is there any risk to make new account with previous user name & password ?

sorry for bad English
MSL6600 Reviewed by MSL6600 on . Forum account problem, Expert help need 1st I want to say I register 100+ forum & post with themaposter. But some time some of forum account have unknown problem. the user name pass not working. So I have to visit those forum & make new account. Today I make a new account in warezcenter.cz with my previous username & mail. that mean that forum don't ban me. My account & thread just vanished from there forum. What kind of problem is this? Is there any risk to make new account with previous user name & password ? sorry for bad Rating: 5