Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6699 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Post Installing Photoshop CS5 Trial - Insert Disc?

I am having a problem with the Adobe Photoshop cs5 trial. When I go to install it, I can only get to about 30% before it asks me to put in a disc. I don't have the disc! That's why I downloaded the trial! To TRY it before I BUY it. I have tried the installation more than once, and it stops me at the same point every time, asking for me to put in the disc. Here are screenshots to show what I do:

Help me figure out what is wrong ??
    BigBang24 Reviewed by BigBang24 on . Installing Photoshop CS5 Trial - Insert Disc? I am having a problem with the Adobe Photoshop cs5 trial. When I go to install it, I can only get to about 30% before it asks me to put in a disc. I don't have the disc! That's why I downloaded the trial! To TRY it before I BUY it. I have tried the installation more than once, and it stops me at the same point every time, asking for me to put in the disc. Here are screenshots to show what I do: http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae279/Uoneko/screenshot4.png?t=1276113979 Help me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If you are trying to install photoshop via a rar file or a folder then it is not going to fully install.

Drag all the contents to C:\Program Files then try installing it again and it should fully install.

Banned
    Not Work Same Error.

Thread Information