Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61039 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default US Citizen Visiting Thailand Arrested For Blog Posting

"A US citizen, upon visiting Thailand for medical treatment, was arrested for lese majeste (insulting the king) and computer crimes ('entering false information into a computer system'). He is charged for posting a link on his blog to a banned book, The King Never Smiles, and for translating excerpts of it. He made the posting four years ago in 2007, while in the US. Trials for lese majeste are traditionally held in secret, for reasons of 'national security'. AFP has more information."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . US Citizen Visiting Thailand Arrested For Blog Posting "A US citizen, upon visiting Thailand for medical treatment, was arrested for lese majeste (insulting the king) and computer crimes ('entering false information into a computer system'). He is charged for posting a link on his blog to a banned book, The King Never Smiles, and for translating excerpts of it. He made the posting four years ago in 2007, while in the US. Trials for lese majeste are traditionally held in secret, for reasons of 'national security'. AFP has more information." Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    This is a lesson to all: Don't blog too much. You might get your ass behind bars lol.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    This says it all 'A US citizen'
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Thread Information