Please be honest with this. I'm now trying to turn bit to a heavy uploader. Still I need to get a RDP or VPN to do my best. I want you to answer each question. If you don't upload that filehost, ignore.

1. Did any of your files got reported and WUpload? Did they terminate the account?
2. Did any of your files got reported and GiaFile? Did they terminate the account?
3. Did any of your files got reported and Oron? Did they terminate the account?
4. Did any of your files got reported and Easy-Share? Did they terminate the account?
5. Did any of your files got reported and PutLocker? Did they terminate the account?

LOL, this looks kinda funny for me as well. But I guess this is the best way to ask these questions to get exact, direct answer.

Please answer each question individually to get full marks and pass the test.
MrCube Reviewed by MrCube on . To experience heavy uploaders Please be honest with this. I'm now trying to turn bit to a heavy uploader. Still I need to get a RDP or VPN to do my best. I want you to answer each question. :) If you don't upload that filehost, ignore. 1. Did any of your files got reported and WUpload? Did they terminate the account? 2. Did any of your files got reported and GiaFile? Did they terminate the account? 3. Did any of your files got reported and Oron? Did they terminate the account? 4. Did any of your files got reported Rating: 5