Hi guys, a lot of you know me, some of you don't. I want to offer a free service to create flash advertisements & buttons, I'll need a lot of detail from you if you want my service as I am not the most amazing graphical artist but I'm pretty good at animation. By this I mean I can code AS2/AS3 but I can't do the most prettiest designs in Photoshop. Most of my creations will be developed through Flash CS5 so I won't even have the greatest tools to create pretty things.

I don't really have anything to show you as an example as I haven't had the time to build anything as I've only just finished my first year at college and ended my internship Thursday.

I'm offering this service to hopefully be of use to you and it'll hopefully get my skills a bit better with Flash.

Here is something I created in half an hour whilst I was setting up my Google adwords campaign, it was extremely rushed as I was leaving my house at the time so keep that in mind.

Code: 
http://www.uploadersforum.com/flash/animation.html
Even if you aren't even looking for anything and just want to test my skills feel free to try me out, you'd be doing me a favour in a strange way, I'd appreciate you asking me if you actually want something doing though, if I don't get it correct the first time I could try to be better the second time.

Please give me specifics like the size of your animation/button, if you want the button to be clickable/linkable (will have to be a swf file or you can make the image clickable if I give you the gif version. (You'd have to make the gif version clickable through php or html)).

I'll also need colours, font, text & background images.
Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . [Free] Adobe Flash CS5 Work Hi guys, a lot of you know me, some of you don't. I want to offer a free service to create flash advertisements & buttons, I'll need a lot of detail from you if you want my service as I am not the most amazing graphical artist but I'm pretty good at animation. By this I mean I can code AS2/AS3 but I can't do the most prettiest designs in Photoshop. Most of my creations will be developed through Flash CS5 so I won't even have the greatest tools to create pretty things. I don't really have Rating: 5