Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61717 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default A list of forum URLs | PR1 to PR9 | 480+ links | $10 Only

Hello,

I'm selling a list of 480+ forum URLs I've gathered myself and made it in a nice list in a descending order by Google PageRank.
    The list is in a text file, a URL per line and the Google PageRank is beside each of the URLs.
    The list is fresh where all websites were checked for downtime and their pageranks.
    PageRanks range from 1 to 9 where most of the pageranks are 4, 5, 6 and 7.

I'm selling the list for $10 via PayPal. PM me for the payment details. Once you have processed the payment, I will send you the list to your PayPal e-mail.

PLEASE NOTE: Once purchased, the list is only yours and you may not sell it or give it away. Payments made as for Tangible Items (Goods) will be refunded and nothing will be delivered (this is to avoid fraud).
    HostGunn Reviewed by HostGunn on . A list of forum URLs | PR1 to PR9 | 480+ links | $10 Only Hello, I'm selling a list of 480+ forum URLs I've gathered myself and made it in a nice list in a descending order by Google PageRank. The list is in a text file, a URL per line and the Google PageRank is beside each of the URLs. The list is fresh where all websites were checked for downtime and their pageranks. PageRanks range from 1 to 9 where most of the pageranks are 4, 5, 6 and 7. I'm selling the list for $10 via PayPal. PM me for the payment details. Once you have processed the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Very smooth transaction. Recieved everything as promised.

Website's:
    HQMoviZ.us Football-Videos.info
    any free review copy ??

Thread Information