Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62012 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default host rail a big fail

i got a vps 3days ago and kloxo wont work once updated to 6.5 so that no good thats there os problem so when i told them they wont do anything and when i said i want refund if you not going to sort it and they said no refund on terms so what the fuck am i post to do with a vps that fucked for free panels

so would i win on paypal claim as they wont support or try to fix the problem with vps and clearly its fucked as it takes 5hours to reinstall os but i tryed even doing yum update then update kloxo and still same never had this problem good job i not left my ecatel vps thank fuck
    accyuklad Reviewed by accyuklad on . host rail a big fail i got a vps 3days ago and kloxo wont work once updated to 6.5 so that no good thats there os problem so when i told them they wont do anything and when i said i want refund if you not going to sort it and they said no refund on terms so what the fuck am i post to do with a vps that fucked for free panels so would i win on paypal claim as they wont support or try to fix the problem with vps and clearly its fucked as it takes 5hours to reinstall os but i tryed even doing yum update then Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net
    @accyuklad

you will loose the paypal claim. If a paypal claim is opened up for a virtual item then paypal closes the case

Banned
    dam stupid really why have virtual item if they close it anyway

thats $10 down the drain less then 3days

just told them this
    to say your All VPS's are fully managed and come with 24x7 Support. its bullshit and you should remove that

had to do some mod to the vps to get it to bloody work dum twats

Thread Information