Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6627 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default eWebify.com - cPanel, Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free (NL)

Hello,

As the hosting section is for paid hosting, it would appear that general would be best for ewebify.

eWebify.com is a free web host operating since mid 2009. eWebify went under new ownership in mid 2010 after successfully reaching 700 clients.

eWebify offers free shared cPanel hosting with Unlimited Disk Space, and Bandwidth.

EDIT: Fixed Title.
    ewebify Reviewed by ewebify on . eWebify.com - cPanel, Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free (NL) Hello, As the hosting section is for paid hosting, it would appear that general would be best for ewebify. eWebify.com is a free web host operating since mid 2009. eWebify went under new ownership in mid 2010 after successfully reaching 700 clients. eWebify offers free shared cPanel hosting with Unlimited Disk Space, and Bandwidth. Sign up: eWebify.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    what happen to the Asmallworld network aka ewebify ?

i was having hosting from them last year but they suddenly went down and no backups and no reply... main website down.... everything gone...

"BEAWARE OF THEM"

Banned
    I dont know the full story, but asmallworldnetwork was the company i bought it off. So its no longer smallworld.

I own it now.

I believe they were hacked, and the old owner didnt wanna keep running it, so he sold it to me.

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    ffs, unlimited bandwidth and disk space dont exist...no hdd is that big...
    this tells something about your host

Banned
    Well personally ive been running this host for 8 months, and not a problem at all with Unlimited.

Many hosts like *************** have unlimited.

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    according to my knowledge and experience,

ewebify and asmallworld both were owned by same person...
    eWebify was paid hosting and asmallworld was free hosting...

The servers were in USA and Provider was HostRail...

So...
    Can you reveal some more information about those servers which were VANISHED in November 2010 ? [bcz you wrote above that you are new owner from Mid 2010]

P.S : i was having paid account and not the free one

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Quote Originally Posted by thefboo View Post
    ffs, unlimited bandwidth and disk space dont exist...no hdd is that big...
    this tells something about your host
    Hey thefboo...
    first go and complain this to HOSTGATOR and then try to be smart here...
    your comment is very old and used by many people so stop acting like a n00b by writing that...

EDIT : He means to say that "they dont limit on any kind of resources like space and bandwidth"

Banned
    I believe ewebify was hacked early 2010 and when i bought it, it had no clients, or nothing, i basically just bought the domain (not even the server).

So basically, with regards to history of ewebify, i know nothing.

Thread Information