Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6878 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Default Review My RIKSTUFF.Com

Actually This Is My Friend Site So Please Review It And Say Your Useful Openions About It , Basically he was upset because he is not receiving any traffic and its 4 months to open this site so please guys have a look and tell how do he increase traffic and members thanks

Www.RIKSTUFF.Com
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . Review My RIKSTUFF.Com Actually This Is My Friend Site So Please Review It And Say Your Useful Openions About It , Basically he was upset because he is not receiving any traffic and its 4 months to open this site so please guys have a look and tell how do he increase traffic and members :) thanks Www.RIKSTUFF.Com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    zcinema.in bxmovies.com stoneshells.net
    i like the velvet theme in it .... u or he is havin same logo problem like me ... man this logo thingy is difficult lol

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    I'll try to provide some suggestions.

For You:

First of all, stop capitalizing every first letter of a word, it looks weird. I'm not criticizing but just helping to raise the community standard. So please write in proper English as I know you can
    ---------------

For your friend:

First of all, change the theme, the current theme is suitable for a adult site. So its not looking good there. Find a new theme which should be bright and have colours.

Secondly, your favicon is not matching with anything on your website. Hire or ask someone to make a favicon for your.

Third, the logo is horrible. Change your theme and just use the default header PSD which comes along the theme, or ask someone to make a logo for you.

Fourth, your site title, it should be "Rik Stuff - The all in one web junction"

------------

Do the above changes and reply here and then we will review your friend's site again.

Thread Information