Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61084 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Link protector and DDL (?)

I use link protector for my uploads - share-links.biz and I want to add my uploads to ddl sites but most of them dosent support link protector sites:

for example:

- linkplz
    - nexus
    - phaze

I use now only twilight, do you know any other ddl sites that support link protectors like share-links.biz ?
    Drinkordie Reviewed by Drinkordie on . Link protector and DDL (?) I use link protector for my uploads - share-links.biz and I want to add my uploads to ddl sites but most of them dosent support link protector sites: for example: - linkplz - nexus - phaze I use now only twilight, do you know any other ddl sites that support link protectors like share-links.biz ? Rating: 5
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

2.   Sponsored Links

i don't think any good ddl's will accept hidden links or link protectors.
    i know i wouldn't ever download files from a site or ddl that would have hidden links or link protectors like you are posting.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Twilight (to my knowledge) doesn't allow link protectors like all other DDL sites. You could get banned if found out or someone reports you to Whoo (owner).
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Yes doni but this is good protector beceouse you can download DLC container for Jdownloader and you have all links in your program. It help me very much, I use it from few months and my links live much longer, here you have sample link:

I upload independent, rare and outlandish movies, most of this films are in HD - 1080p and DVD9 ISO's - from 5GB to 50GB...

@Mr Happy in their rules there is nothing written about link protectors .
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Thread Information