Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61723 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    CamroseFarmersMarket.com StopinTime.info LakesideBaptistChurch.ca SimplySuperb.ca

Default Small Logo

I had a logo for a site, and this is how it looked:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/logoxtq.png/

But the friend I'm making the site for decided he wanted a burgundy theme instead of the orange. So I am wondering if anyone could make a banner basically just like that, except burgundy. I would like that kind of texture, and some kind of brown font would be nice since the site is going to be wine burgundy and brown. I don't want it to be just solidly wine burgundy in the back, I want it to have a similar look to the one I linked to. The font could be a little bigger too (for example, it could say Dave Webster on one line and then Evangelistic Ministries on a second line).

I hope that's clear enough

I will pay
    sarah1709 Reviewed by sarah1709 on . Small Logo I had a logo for a site, and this is how it looked: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/logoxtq.png/ But the friend I'm making the site for decided he wanted a burgundy theme instead of the orange. So I am wondering if anyone could make a banner basically just like that, except burgundy. I would like that kind of texture, and some kind of brown font would be nice since the site is going to be wine burgundy and brown. I don't want it to be just solidly wine burgundy in the back, I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CamroseFarmersMarket.com StopinTime.info LakesideBaptistChurch.ca SimplySuperb.ca
    Request filled

Website's:
    graphicswave.us
    You got me on msn just nudge me

Thread Information