Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org

Default Webmaster Websites

I think webmasters must be verified as the forum/site owners enable to show their forums/sites underneath their avatars and profiles so incidents such as the "fake viz0n" one don't occur again and again.
    Phamous Reviewed by Phamous on . Webmaster Websites I think webmasters must be verified as the forum/site owners enable to show their forums/sites underneath their avatars and profiles so incidents such as the "fake viz0n" one don't occur again and again. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    viz0n.net SolidNode.com r00tsecurity.org
    Well, in my case the account got jacked since I don't use a different password for every forum I sign up on(because I never considered forum accounts a high profile for extra security). Obviously, I was wrong and won't be taking that chance again, and will from this point on will use randomly generated passwords that will be changed on weekly to monthly basis depending on the forum.
    ******** ▌| SolidNode.com - *QUALITY OFFSHORE* [100+ clients strong]
    ******** ▌| For official support, please e-mail support@solidnode.com.
    ******** ▌| We run well managed servers with Basic DDoS Protection.
    ******** ▌| We also do Server/Site Management/Setup

Respected Member
    How would one go about getting verified? In my opinion it will just annoy webmasters.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Or just make a minimum post count before which they can't show their websites. But that will increase spamming. I like the current method

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Respected Developer
    The ''Website(s)'' area is not only for webmasters.

The website block can be used for the following reason(s):
    - Websites I own
    - Websites I'm staff in
    - Websites I frequently visit.

I also think it would be good if there was something similar to memberlist.php but instead it was websitelist.php which lists all the websites then next to them who owns it

only the people who have registered here though of course

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Viz0n View Post
    Well, in my case the account got jacked since I don't use a different password for every forum I sign up on(because I never considered forum accounts a high profile for extra security). Obviously, I was wrong and won't be taking that chance again, and will from this point on will use randomly generated passwords that will be changed on weekly to monthly basis depending on the forum.
    that is "too" much security. lol just stop using dictionary passes. ;p
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Thread Information