Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6990 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rahuldas14 View Post
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=82605
    The case stated here is different. It is regarding a client. This cant be compared with the current case.
    Yes i understand its regarding a client and is diffrent, but really the real issue is KWWH hosts, the buyer of the "company" and the seller both denying liabity for debt, which is legally purchases when the company was brought unless prior agreement where made.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dhruvahosting.com infosecbuzz.com
    Well I didnt mean bankrupt that way. I meant my paypal account. My funds were locked. As of now the situation is very stable.

Proof of my legal existence: http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...5&postcount=22

...why have you not refunded money which appears you legally owe, as you technically brought all debt good or bad when you purchased the company/clients....
    I didnt because it wasnt proved. The issue is being sorted here so.

Banned
    Well I didnt mean bankrupt that way. I meant my paypal account. My funds were locked. As of now the situation is very stable.
    If its stable why do you not just refund his $60 is it really worth your businesses reputation over $60???

Legal Existence, that’s strange what appears to be "the Indian register of companies" has never heard of you.......

Link:
    Code: 
    http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=16
    Now i may be missing something because i don’t know the Indian company structure but that site seems to be the equivalent of the Uk's company’s house in which cause they have never heard of you, unless you are registered under one name and trading under another, or if you are some kind of unregistered company, like a Sole Trader would be in the Uk.

Website's:
    I know its difficult to understand the legal things. But you can consult some legal experts of India, in other forums. They can properly explain things to you. I too am not sure about the British Laws so cant comment if they are similar or not.

Banned
    I know its difficult to understand the legal things. But you can consult some legal experts of India, in other forums. They can properly explain things to you. I too am not sure about the British Laws so cant comment if they are similar or not.
    I understand UK Company laws, but i openly admit i dont know much about Indian Company laws and to be honest i have no interest in doing any detailed research into it.

But that mca website seems to be the indian site for registered indian companies and you are not their so on what basis are you a legal company? do you pay Tax in india etc ?

Either way that point is irrelevent and is more of a distraction, maybe you are a legal company in india maybe you are not, all im saying is i have not seem any proof to prove you are actually a legal company as you have claimed.

Anyway i have made my points on this issue, you have answered my comments/questions in a polite manner so i wish you best of luck with your "Company" and hope that this issue is sorted once and for all.

Website's:
    Well the list mentioned there is of different criteria and I dont fall under them. My business is legal. It isnt a company. I had stated that 'My business is legal in my country'.
    India has a friendly law regrading these. There are certain limits which you need to reach when you become a company. Well as I am not a legal expert to comment. I can tell you that my business is legal.

And regarding taxes, i do those formalities too.

And Thank You for your best wishes. It was nice discussing with you.

So far, no proof has been provided regarding Rahul, and I'd like to thank to delboy for helping in this case, really appreciated buddy.

If sniffdog comes with some proof he can PM someone from the Staff, otherwise Rahul is not a scammer.

Case closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information