Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61906 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WarezWitch.com

Exclamation Posting Guidlines and rules

I have posting guidlines and rules setup on my btfreak.com forum it follows the submission guidlines of katz.cd, and although its alot of work moderating the forum, i would rather do that than get banned from katz. As we all know when submitting files mistakes happen.

Tell me your thoughts on this good idea or bad?
    frontlinegamerz Reviewed by frontlinegamerz on . Posting Guidlines and rules I have posting guidlines and rules setup on my btfreak.com forum it follows the submission guidlines of katz.cd, and although its alot of work moderating the forum, i would rather do that than get banned from katz. As we all know when submitting files mistakes happen. Tell me your thoughts on this good idea or bad? Rating: 5
    Respected
    Th3_Narcissist - Hawk - DeathKnell - Flash - JmZ - Exel - Elio - Want to be next?
    Disrespected
    Smartzkool - Gat Dat - Gill - AK47 - Want to be next?

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Most uploaders wont even see it since they use auto submitters to submit to about 50 different forums, send an email out linking to the thread to all your uploaders that should get there attention
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

yea best thing to do is what loget said, because most uploaders are using autoposter and will not see them

Website's:
    WarezWitch.com
    they have to agree to them at registration on the forum as its part of the forum rules
    Respected
    Th3_Narcissist - Hawk - DeathKnell - Flash - JmZ - Exel - Elio - Want to be next?
    Disrespected
    Smartzkool - Gat Dat - Gill - AK47 - Want to be next?

Thread Information