Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61646 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A general Question About Uploaders

Why Uploaderz Leave Uploading
    I am not talking about new uploader which dont get hits and stop uploading
    I am talking about some legendz like axxo etc why a succcessful uploader leave uploading
    zainbintariq Reviewed by zainbintariq on . A general Question About Uploaders Why Uploaderz Leave Uploading I am not talking about new uploader which dont get hits and stop uploading I am talking about some legendz like axxo etc why a succcessful uploader leave uploading Rating: 5
    Playstation 3 Jail Break Game Collection
    ps3gameclub.blogspot.com

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Lack of time. Change of lifestyle. Maybe he got a normal life?

It may be personal reasons. It may actually be many reasons. Randomly from person to person.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

is uploading is not related to normal life?
    ps3gameclub.blogspot.com

mmm mmm!
    No, I will not argue. Most people who are uploading files, many hours a day has unfortunately not a "normal" life.

It is not meant to offend anyone, but it is fact. They sit in front of the computer and leaking files throughout the day for a few dollars.

There are very few people who know how to make a LOT of money on this. Most people do it the easy way, but can you more advanced methods, it is a little different. You must be a webmaster in order to use the advanced methods. To maximize what you earn. I like this method because it requires a lot of thinking, a lot of time, etc.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Maybe he has a better opportunity than uploading.

but man like axxo i think he was earning so Good SO why he leave uploading?
    ps3gameclub.blogspot.com

mmm mmm!
    Money is not everything in life my friend.

No you cant understand i am asking if anyone know why axxo leaves uploading?
    ps3gameclub.blogspot.com

mmm mmm!
    No, it's not easy to understand what you write, but I think I've listed down a few alternative causes.

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    Quote Originally Posted by zainbintariq View Post
    but man like axxo i think he was earning so Good SO why he leave uploading?
    aXXo and earning
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information