Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61161 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default filestube indexing links posted nowhere?!

Hi!

I uploaded a few files to wupload, and still didn't publish the link anywhere, and I did find out that some of these files were already on filestube.

Do you know how that works?
    Does filestubes automatically index links from wupload?
    If so, does it auto index files from other filehosts too?

Thanks
    kolaps Reviewed by kolaps on . filestube indexing links posted nowhere?! Hi! I uploaded a few files to wupload, and still didn't publish the link anywhere, and I did find out that some of these files were already on filestube. Do you know how that works? Does filestubes automatically index links from wupload? If so, does it auto index files from other filehosts too? Thanks :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    no way! I'm sure you got confused with someone else's files uploaded on Wupload. FT always provides the forum link from where it indexed the files. FT Crawlers wont get into the servers of File hosting sites and index them, that'd be invasion to privacy lol! Imagine having your "first time sex" video leaked lol jk

That's what I thought, but the links are exactly the same & there is no link to a forum or anything, just the wupload link..

+ I have two downloads counted yesterday, a day where nothing that I did upload was published anywhere...

Weird, isn't it?

Added: 2011-05-19 11:35:22
    Link(s) source: http://www.wupload.com

Host: wupload.com

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    Umm well i don't use Wupload .... by any chance have you made your links public ?

Err, even then its quite not possible for the links to get automatically downloaded 2 times .. geez

Ahh wait, maybe you leeched them ?

Well Hotfile and Megaupload are doing this... they leak your files to file search websites... I guess other filehosts are doing the same...

Downloaded two times one from Japan, one from NL - And I'm neither in Japan, neither in NL.

So yeah, I guess that they have a way to inform file search engines about new files... I don't see how it's possible though...

Would be interesting to know / list all the filehost who submit files to external search engines...

Thread Information