i currently use fileserve and filesonic premiums

end of this month both will end and i am confused if i should buy the same or change , because i recently notice filesonic popularity go down but still famous sites that i leech stuff use these two host , anyway a few have already switched to wupload and other filehosts

to use for leeching and download which 2 filehosts should i buy at the end of this month ? which will have a stable future within the next 3-4 months

give me your thoughts
_-Rs-_ Reviewed by _-Rs-_ on . Which premium account will be worth for next 3-4 months i currently use fileserve and filesonic premiums end of this month both will end and i am confused if i should buy the same or change , because i recently notice filesonic popularity go down but still famous sites that i leech stuff use these two host , anyway a few have already switched to wupload and other filehosts to use for leeching and download which 2 filehosts should i buy at the end of this month ? which will have a stable future within the next 3-4 months give me your thoughts Rating: 5