Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6991 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow What PPC/CPM company?

Hi all , i am webmaster of AlluLook4.com and currently now i use etology publisher system..

i like to discuss with you guys about ad company. as there is more than hundred ad companies.. and i really dont know which of them i should use..
    Adbrite dont supports paypal thats why i dont use it.. i have a verified clicksor account but my friends say that they dont pay good if you dont add pop-up(i hate pop up).. i have also chitika verified account.. but i dont know if its good or not.. so please help me out to find a ad company that is good for such warez-portal sites like mine...
    tnx for this excellent site
    Special Thanks to Dear Stone

Regards
    arash Reviewed by arash on . What PPC/CPM company? Hi all , i am webmaster of AlluLook4.com and currently now i use etology publisher system.. i like to discuss with you guys about ad company. as there is more than hundred ad companies.. and i really dont know which of them i should use.. Adbrite dont supports paypal thats why i dont use it.. i have a verified clicksor account but my friends say that they dont pay good if you dont add pop-up(i hate pop up).. i have also chitika verified account.. but i dont know if its good or not.. so Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    WidgetBuck.com is good, and Clicksor is actually good despite taking off pop-ups

Chitika is the same as WB, xpt I think WB is better.

I have tried all three, and right now I'm running Clicksor/WB for now. I also bounce to others though

tnx for answer.. can i ask you how much a day give clicksor to you?
    regards
    AllULook4.Com - Admin
    Known as Arash_Jooje
    Arash23 In Katz!

Rockstar
    yah now a days cpx sux, b'coz of very low convertion rate.

widgetbucks is good. i don't know about etology , i tried it few times worst result.

i don't see any good ad companies that paying now, all gone down don't know why.

•     
    none would be a good choice

•     
    (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    never, EVER use widgetbucks on a warez site lol
    everyone i know who ever used WB made like $500 first month then got banned the day before payout was due for random reasons (e.g. "Warez Site" or "Adult content").

•     
    use adbrite if you have good traffic for CPM.

•     
    So what best company we should use

•     
    Banned
    http://blacklabelads.com good for CPM, you can generate alot of money from them if you get alot of impressions

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    http://blacklabelads.com good for CPM, you can generate alot of money from them if you get alot of impressions
    Does it accepte paypal

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information