Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62011 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default What these Torrents and Seedbox etc

i was always confuse about torents,Ps2,and seedbox etc i mean all these torrent thing
    The thing that i just know is torrent downloading speed is too slow
    But some guys told me that they having good speed of downloading because they have tracker or i dnt know these things
    i want to know how i can get access to good trackers that i can download torrents with good speed andhow can i get invitations of those torrents sites which dont allow registration
    zainbintariq Reviewed by zainbintariq on . What these Torrents and Seedbox etc i was always confuse about torents,Ps2,and seedbox etc i mean all these torrent thing The thing that i just know is torrent downloading speed is too slow But some guys told me that they having good speed of downloading because they have tracker or i dnt know these things i want to know how i can get access to good trackers that i can download torrents with good speed andhow can i get invitations of those torrents sites which dont allow registration Rating: 5
    Playstation 3 Jail Break Game Collection
    ps3gameclub.blogspot.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by zainbintariq View Post
    i was always confuse about torents,Ps2,and seedbox etc i mean all these torrent thing
    The thing that i just know is torrent downloading speed is too slow
    But some guys told me that they having good speed of downloading because they have tracker or i dnt know these things
    i want to know how i can get access to good trackers that i can download torrents with good speed andhow can i get invitations of those torrents sites which dont allow registration
    Torrent, ps2 (playstation 2?) and seedbox? First of all, playstation 2 has nothing to with this. I'm sure you ment to say p2p.

Wiki for p2p
    Wiki for torrents
    Wiki for seedbox

If you download speed is slow, it may be because it is limited by your isp. Call your isp, and ask them what speeds you are suppose to get if you don't know already. You can also check the speeds you are suppose to recieve on speedtest.net.

Also, some torrents are not well-seeded and this might slow everything down. If you are on a private tracker, that wont be a problem, unless you want to download a 2 year old file.

Humour made a thread where people is contributing free ipt invites. You may check out that thread.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    XXX-ddl.org
    It depends on which tracker you download and how fast your Internet Connection is.
    For example, when I download from public trackers my dl speed is crappy because people are shit and cap their upload because they don't care anymore as soon as they get what they want.
    On a private Tracker where you have to keep your ratio you don't have this problem and normally can download with full speed, which in my case is 10Mb/ sec.

And a Seedbox is just a box which has a good Internet connection,...

Thread Information