Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6613 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Reliable Offshore VPS hosting

Hello friends,

We apologize for the multiple downtime's the website has had in the last two weeks. There were a variety of issues that have (hopefully) all been resolved at this point. We doubly apologize for not warning y'all about this.

The website runs on a server in server facility in Torrance, CA. And since many websites are sharing space in there, We felt kinda squeezed, lately. WHP is a relatively loyal player in the space and they've been giving us a good deal and taking care of us...even though with our wcddl mission

The good news is that there are no outages planned in the future, and for that reason We think it's already time to move forward and look for a better solutions and of course more friends.

And since we're still looking for support(like partnerships, sponsorship) from all our new friends, We'll start with a tiny-mini offshore VPS server's Here's our preferred characteristics that we'll be interested of;

Features

CPU Power 2 Ghz
    Memory 1-2 GB
    Disk space 5-10 GB
    Traffic 200-500 GB
    IP's 1-2

Extras

PHP 5+ с mysql, curl, gd extensions;
    MySQL : maximum simultaneous conn's - 25+(and 100MB space at least);
    cPanel is a plus
    DMCA ignore
    Desirable locations Luxembourg, Sweden, Lithuania, Holland, Ukraine, Panama, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore.

Preferable price ~10-20$/month
    Best offer wins!

We appreciate all the kind offers from folks who are willing to host and support this website. At the moment We're happy doing it ourselves, but if that changes We'll be sure to follow up with you about it.

Regards,
    Warezzila.com
    bunnny Reviewed by bunnny on . Reliable Offshore VPS hosting Hello friends, We apologize for the multiple downtime's the website has had in the last two weeks. There were a variety of issues that have (hopefully) all been resolved at this point. We doubly apologize for not warning y'all about this. The website runs on a server in server facility in Torrance, CA. And since many websites are sharing space in there, We felt kinda squeezed, lately. WHP is a relatively loyal player in the space and they've been giving us a good deal and taking care Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

Banned
    Try not needing a VPS, sent you a PM.

I was thinking of http://server.lu/

You can go with KnownSRV.com (security and uptime wise) or Server.lu, both of them are reputable when it comes to hosting.

They're kinda costly(KnownSRV) but as you said earlier, reliable. My site is getting bigger but still, if I can save some money in the beginning that'll be great. Guys, any other suggestions please!

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    go with wrzhost tippies company has been around longer than anyone if you google offshore vps it is actually the third result

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    Dear Sir,

I'm not here to offer my services, but was wondering about your current site CPU usage, also since you are considering the use of Apache what is your current handler (DSO aka Apache php module, suPHP,Fastcgi, etc...)

are you planning to use nginx in the near future, is cpanel most??

as I think your current website is slow according to gtmetrix, host-tracker
    http://gtmetrix.com/reports/warezzila.com/6TlbQDq4
    http://host-tracker.com/check_res_ajx/8072514-0/

are you looking for managed solution or it will be fine without management.

the above things will give us a clearer idea about your needs so we can assist to the right direction.

Highest Regards
    Mohammed H

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Host at hetzner.de or leaseweb.com using their VPS solutions and use my reverse proxy solutions to be located in either Sweden or Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnny View Post
    They're kinda costly(KnownSRV) but as you said earlier, reliable. My site is getting bigger but still, if I can save some money in the beginning that'll be great. Guys, any other suggestions please!
    Hey,

We are a bit costly but you get what you pay for. Our VPS Nodes run on server-grade hardware and premium fully refudant networks. All our NL Nodes have fast SAS 15k RPM drives(at least 4 of them) in h/w RAID10(with BBU).

Please send an email to info@knownsrv.com with your needs and we will see what we can do. You might also want to consider Kloxo instead of cPanel. It's a nice and free alternative to cPanel. I wouldn't suggest you cPanel as it alone costs $15 a month.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information