Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61061 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com

Default Smallville - Series Finale [Contains Spoilers]

If you?re not caught up, please leave this thread as it may contain spoilers.

May 13, 2011 was a 2 Hour, Series Finale for Smallville ? and I want to know what the ?Fans? out there think.

Too be honest, I thought it was pretty good, they brought ? Martha Kent, Jonathan Kent, Lionel Luthor, Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor (played by: Michael Rosenbaum), Even, Aaron Ashmore as Jimmy Olsen's, Older Brother...Lol?

Basically, how did this play out? Darkside was a planet and considered the Apocalypse ? Clark Kent finally battled threw all his trials and defeated Darkside (Character) -- by finally able to ?Fly? ? Yes he flies! YAY! Clark goes to the fortress to learn that his father Jor-El has been testing him and those trials are now over and reveals the ?Superman? costume that we took earlier in the season. His father, Jonathon Kent appeared and Clark was able to see him and handed over the costume too his son. Next thing we notice he?s flying and he?s wearing it. Finally! Finally! after 10 long years, the writers have made him Superman! (The Rock quote, don?t mind me) ? Lois Lane is on Air Force One, Finds a camera and sees Clark Kent (Well, now Superman) and I assume she starts recording. Few moments later ?The Planet? Darkside has been moved from earth and everyone is now saved and now everyone has a hero, named Superman!

In the beginning of the show, It shows Chloe and a boy reading a DC comic; then goes to 7 years earlier and shows us what happened above. At the end of the show we see Chloe and the boy again finishing off the comic book with ?7 Years later? ? Basically means, Chloe and Oliver stayed married and they had a kid together (Kind of looks like him, think that was the point to get what happened.)

All though the episode seemed slightly rushed, I don?t think it was really that bad for a series ender and now we have closure on one TV Series and many more we don?t as they get canceled to early.

This isn?t everthing, just a little insight of what?s to come and wondering what everyone thinks about the Series Finale of Smallville.

Looking to here your comments!
    Cory Reviewed by Cory on . Smallville - Series Finale [Contains Spoilers] If you?re not caught up, please leave this thread as it may contain spoilers. May 13, 2011 was a 2 Hour, Series Finale for Smallville ? and I want to know what the ?Fans? out there think. Too be honest, I thought it was pretty good, they brought ? Martha Kent, Jonathan Kent, Lionel Luthor, Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor (played by: Michael Rosenbaum), Even, Aaron Ashmore as Jimmy Olsen's, Older Brother...Lol? Basically, how did this play out? Darkside was a planet and considered Rating: 5
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ngecity.com
    That just spoiled everything for me lolz
    Watch Tv Online
    POPCPM - Get Paid high CPMs for your popup traffic. 24-48 Hour Payments

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Comeon, we waited 10 years to see the man of steel in his costume for 10 secs? I was disappointed....

I am sure they could've done better. Seriously? He just pushes the dark side (planet) out of the world? Comeon...

but i loved the theme from superman original in the end it made me have goosebumps.

Website's:
    EastsideHosting.com MediaONAIR.com ImgWiz.com cPadmin.net EastsidePCWorks.com HostedTalk.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tehlolkid View Post
    Comeon, we waited 10 years to see the man of steel in his costume for 10 secs? I was disappointed....

I am sure they could've done better. Seriously? He just pushes the dark side (planet) out of the world? Comeon...
    Yep, completely true.

In fact, If you watch when "Clark" goes to space looks more CGI superman than anything or could be him, just a green screen.

Maybe for the 2012-2013 season, there could be a spin-off of a show called "Superman" and all the original characters from Smallville can be on this show and start it from the 5 years they started it at.

Like I said, all in all it's an ok for a closure, but could of been better.
    EastsideHosting - (Web Hosting, Proxy Hosting, Reseller Program)
    MediaONAIR - (SHOUTcast Servers, ICEcast Servers, Reseller Program)
    Server Administrator - (Dedicated Servers, VPS Management, One Time Services)
    ImgWiz - (Free Image Hosting)

Quote Originally Posted by tehlolkid View Post

Yeah that sucked. The build up was so great for Darkseids arrival and yet they showed him for 2 minutes during the entire series. A low budget was always smallvilles weak spot. The fact that they made a CGI Superman was just really disappointing. Either Tom Welling didn't want to build up more muscle or they just couldn't be bothered.

Thread Information