Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61440 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I don't get this shit, if it's all good, if it gets money. Then why are your sites so... not known? And why are you hosted at 000WebHost.com? You're bullshittin' us?
    Its just a landing page so it doesn't really matter if its hosted on a free host. He's making money because he doesn't pay for the hosting and the buyer pays via clickbank giving him some money from the their side which is a good strategy. As stated before, please give a review copy with someone who has experience with the above details

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    eJugni.com UploadandEarn.com MegaShare.com FreeWorldWar2Videos.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I don't get this shit, if it's all good, if it gets money. Then why are your sites so... not known? And why are you hosted at 000WebHost.com? You're bullshittin' us?
    Hi Jason,

Would you like to review this book?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Thread cleaned. Please don't ask for review copies. Styla's mentioned in the third post on this thread he's already provided (or intends to provide) review copies to specific members on this board. Wait for it.
    Thanks for the clean up!

Review copy will also be sent to Mr-R-T.

Website's:
    plentyofebooks.net
    Hello Guys..

I have reviewed a copy of this eBook.

This eBook provides what it says. The eBook is right on the point, no other kinda silly stuff. It can be very helpful for the master uploaders as well as the newbies out there looking to earn big. The eBook mainly focus on optimizing your articles in the best way and getting them in top of the search results. And CPA stuff can be a good extra earning as well but in future when you have a good high traffic site.

Overall the book is for both Newbies and Pros. I would definitely recommend this eBook if you really want to earn something big. The price of the eBook is also reasonable considering the extra material provided in the Private Members Area.

I have already bought the book right away when it was available because I was waiting for this stuff since long time from Hitman and Styla

Thank You Hitman and Styla
    There are only two kinds of people in the world.
    One Good and other Bad.

Banned
    Website's:
    Thanks for the review sam.

Review copy also sent to Mr-R-T and waiting for his review

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Not going to accept a review from a member. Only from trusted staff.

Btw, all images are soooo old, that nothing there can be taken for granted...

Website's:
    plentyofebooks.net
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Specially when that someone who reviewed book is breaking rules of KWWH, and put his affiliate link in signature. Reported.
    You mean I have made the review just like that without thinking...
    And btw I don't have any "AFFILIATE" link in my signature atleast..

I think you are pointing on me because I dnt see anyone else have reviewed the book yet..

Anyways its your choice
    One Good and other Bad.

I'm pretty sure most uploaders have knowledge of 90% of everything in the ebook .

As for CPA - its simply crap and banned on most forums/sites , so unless you got your own site - don't bother ....

I haven' got the ebook but i'm pretty sure that's what it says :

Filehosts :

Filesonic
    Fileserve
    Wupload
    megashares .....

Then maybe some leech sources + sites for posting ( if not then )

Use of tools like rapidleech , sborg , RDP ....( you can find these with a quick google search )

For SEO - Only if you have your own site .
    For uploaders only - Add clean titles and post on Sites that are indexed quickly

Title :

Correct : Lord Of The Rings Dvdrip / Bluray etc....
    Not : L0rd 0f Th3 R1ngs etc....

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    EDIT, nvm, my mistake, google chrome is stupid for megashare

Website's:
    plentyofebooks.net
    Its not 2MB.. Its just a txt file of 2.41 KB and you don't need any premium account to download that..

Edit:

No problems
    Everyone human makes a mistake.
    One Good and other Bad.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post

Btw, all images are soooo old, that nothing there can be taken for granted...
    Mr-R-T is trsuted staff member here if you know him.

Images are old because I am using Megashare since then so can't update the screens.
    Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    I'm pretty sure most uploaders have knowledge of 90% of everything in the ebook .

As for CPA - its simply crap and banned on most forums/sites , so unless you got your own site - don't bother ....
    Have you read the book?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information