Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61032 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    thehosting.me

Lightbulb TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from ?2.00 /month (Canada, Germany)

TheHosting ME is a certified web hosting company, serving thousands of websites across all market segments from small business all the way to government sectors. We use the latest technology to enable professional and quality services. Our prices are competitive with the worlds biggest companies in the web hosting industry.

We don't oversell our servers, meaning your site will always be as quick as it should be, no matter whom you're sharing your server with.

Finally today TheHosting ME launched the new design with a new Custom CMS made for our needs and to facilitate also your browsing and management of your account. The new web site is designed and programmed by Fadion Dashi (dmsagency.com), he really did a fabulous work. To celebrate this event we decided to make a special offer for all new clients.

New clients can use the Promotional Code: NEWSITE and the first month it's free (One Time Only), the promotional code expires on: 12/06/2011

• Shared Hosting starting from: ?2.00 /month (Canada or Germany)
    • Resellers starting from: ?16.00 /month (Canada or Germany)
    • VPS starting from: ?8.00 /month (Germany Only)

For more information and orders check out: http://www.thehosting.me/
    luan Reviewed by luan on . TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from ?2.00 /month (Canada, Germany) TheHosting ME is a certified web hosting company, serving thousands of websites across all market segments from small business all the way to government sectors. We use the latest technology to enable professional and quality services. Our prices are competitive with the worlds biggest companies in the web hosting industry. We don't oversell our servers, meaning your site will always be as quick as it should be, no matter whom you're sharing your server with. Rating: 5
    || TheHosting ME
    || web hosting made easy!
    || www.thehosting.me

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Banned
    i just purchased(free) hosting,just to get up my site,install all the templates etc,site wont be online for a month atleast..

do you allow warez linking?

Website's:
    thehosting.me
    We don't check our clients content, but if we receive any report from our datacenter we need to do something. Anyway we host a lot of warez-linking sites without any problem.
    || TheHosting ME
    || www.thehosting.me

Banned
    ah.waiting for my details to arrive

Hi,
    Few minutes ago I subbmited a ticket, and now when I wanted to check its status in the client panel, ticket disappeared.
    I know for sure that was sent because I received its number.

Could it was deleted without any response?

Website's:
    thehosting.me
    I'm sure you didn't send the ticket correctly. That's just impossible. Send me PM here with your support ticket ID.

Thanks,
    || TheHosting ME
    || www.thehosting.me

I know that I sent it correctly.

In the meantime I checked my email, where in the spam folder I found a copy of my ticket with direct link to it, so I was able to read your answer to my question.
    But when I click on My Support Tickets in client area, there is no trace of its existence, hence my concern.
    The only way to check status of my ticket is a link in the mail.

Maybe a bug?

Nevermind, I found a ticket and got an answer, and this is most important.

Thanks!

Website's:
    thehosting.me
    Yep, sorry. Was a little bug in the template file (wrong URL of tickets). Fortunately fixed. You can send again your ticket, we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    || TheHosting ME
    || www.thehosting.me

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    The Server looks down sometimes 2 days ago

Website's:
    thehosting.me
    l0ck, no. Maybe it's to you something. Send a support ticket so we can verify, and explain the problem.

Thanks,
    || TheHosting ME
    || www.thehosting.me

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information