TheHosting ME is a certified web hosting company, serving thousands of websites across all market segments from small business all the way to government sectors. We use the latest technology to enable professional and quality services. Our prices are competitive with the worlds biggest companies in the web hosting industry.

We don't oversell our servers, meaning your site will always be as quick as it should be, no matter whom you're sharing your server with.

Finally today TheHosting ME launched the new design with a new Custom CMS made for our needs and to facilitate also your browsing and management of your account. The new web site is designed and programmed by Fadion Dashi (dmsagency.com), he really did a fabulous work. To celebrate this event we decided to make a special offer for all new clients.

New clients can use the Promotional Code: NEWSITE and the first month it's free (One Time Only), the promotional code expires on: 12/06/2011

• Shared Hosting starting from: ?2.00 /month (Canada or Germany)
  • Resellers starting from: ?16.00 /month (Canada or Germany)
  • VPS starting from: ?8.00 /month (Germany Only)

For more information and orders check out: http://www.thehosting.me/
luan Reviewed by luan on . TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from ?2.00 /month (Canada, Germany) TheHosting ME is a certified web hosting company, serving thousands of websites across all market segments from small business all the way to government sectors. We use the latest technology to enable professional and quality services. Our prices are competitive with the worlds biggest companies in the web hosting industry. We don't oversell our servers, meaning your site will always be as quick as it should be, no matter whom you're sharing your server with. Rating: 5