Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61187 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Thema Poster or MP5, which one is best?

Recently I buy warezme auto poster. But I can't handel It properly. So It just waste of my money. Now I decided to buy another one. but there is no trail of those. I used a MP4 cracked version and add 50-60 good forum. but It's does not support all forum. like mybb, some ip. board etc. But MP4 has a good option prefix icon id etc. & don't know any thing about Thema. can you please suggest me which one of those poster is best? I can change prefix id, icon id etc all function from the mp4. do not need to go any folder to change it manually. This program is great but it only accept paypal.

One more thing My IP may be dynamic, It always get changed after new connection. Is it make any problem.

Sorry for my bad english.
    MSL6600 Reviewed by MSL6600 on . Thema Poster or MP5, which one is best? Recently I buy warezme auto poster. But I can't handel It properly. So It just waste of my money. Now I decided to buy another one. but there is no trail of those. I used a MP4 cracked version and add 50-60 good forum. but It's does not support all forum. like mybb, some ip. board etc. But MP4 has a good option prefix icon id etc. & don't know any thing about Thema. can you please suggest me which one of those poster is best? I can change prefix id, icon id etc all function from the mp4. do not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    This is like do you prefer iPhone or Android mobiles. People have their own preferences and one serious problem is most people have only used one or the other and don't own both.

MP5 is faster as it stores login cookies so it doesn't have to constantly login. You know the remember me box you see on websites so you don't have to login every time. But then thema can reply to topics which is an advantage. Jayfella won't code this as it's a lot easier to use it for spamming then. Otherwise they are pretty similar.

One thing to note though is Jayfella is making Autoposters now for 3-4 years. I did beta testing on MP1 before KWWH even started. This is a bit of security in knowing that it's probably going to be around for a lot longer. A lot of scripts, apps, mods etc you get are usually stopped after a few months. eg loads were using Yawn's uploading script a year ago but nobody remembers it now. That could be something to consider knowing your going to get updates for a long time to come.

As for the IP problem as long as it's the same range it's ok. The problem happens when you live in India and then the app starts using USA or Madagascar or other weird IP's or if in the app is used in one city in India and an hour later it's used in a city 2000k away.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

thanks Mr Happy. What about IP problem ? lots people told that extrema warez autopoter works only one IP. if jayfell found dynamic IP He will ban those user.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    ^^ I edited my above post and added that question.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    MP5 has the feature of replying to threads.
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

LoL Thermaposter had the feature first .....

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    LoL Thermaposter had the feature first .....

Multiposter was the first is all these

Create new threads in forums.
    Group your topics for easier organizing.
    Add unlimited number of forums.
    Major forum types supported
    Full bbCode editor integrated.
    Smart login and retry system.
    Preview your formatted message before sending.
    Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at any chosen time.
    Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
    Prefixes and icons fully supported.
    Easy to select wanted topics.
    See a progression of each post.
    Random questions and captcha support.
    Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
    Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
    Request custom forums.
    Shutdown the computer automatically when all shedule tasks are completed.
    Supports both: Windows and Linux (via wine).
    Auto-posting from directory.
    Use proxy when posting.
    Check for dead forums.
    Save message and post it as it was later.
    User friendly and easy to use.

Source: themaposter thread

As for the IP problem as long as it's the same range it's ok. The problem happens when you live in India and then the app starts using USA or Madagascar or other weird IP's or if in the app is used in one city in India and an hour later it's used in a city 2000k away.
    Thanks again.. is there any way to contact jayfell here? because I don't have paypal. My country does not support paypal. So one of I net friend agree to exchange alertpay with paypal. He will send paypal credit to to jayfell & jayfell must need to send It my alertpay. Because it is not save to if he have those seriel nuber or pass.
    IS there any way to contact him & make a differnt for me. or any way he will sell it for by alertpay

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    @ xTreme: didn't know that. Haven't used it in a while, thanks

@ viruz99: But if he's buying it now does it matter who had a feature first if they both work? I don't think he's a time traveller who has to return to the past later today?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL6600 View Post
    Thanks again.. is there any way to contact jayfell here? because I don't have paypal. My country does not support paypal. So one of I net friend agree to exchange alertpay with paypal. He will send paypal credit to to jayfell & jayfell must need to send It my alertpay. Because it is not save to if he have those seriel nuber or pass.
    IS there any way to contact him & make a differnt for me. or any way he will sell it for by alertpay
    No but you can contact him through his website extremecoders (think that's it). I think he's banned here at the moment for arguing with staff.

@ Staff: RE Double post: though we had a merge feature?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information