Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61011 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default NASA Banned From Working With China

"In the wake of the Chinese cyber-threat and claims of espionage, a clause included in the US spending bill approved by Congress to avert a government shutdown a few weeks ago has prohibited NASA from coordinating any joint scientific activity with China. The clause also extends to the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . NASA Banned From Working With China "In the wake of the Chinese cyber-threat and claims of espionage, a clause included in the US spending bill approved by Congress to avert a government shutdown a few weeks ago has prohibited NASA from coordinating any joint scientific activity with China. The clause also extends to the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy." Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MyRapidleech.Net
    Chinese would be fucked up soon
    Respected: Mr-R-T, Belle, eLight, iPowerz, Vizoomer, Cory, Rohit, AllSolo

MyRapidleech.net - Windows Encoding RDP,500GB HDD,Unmetered Bandwidth at $30/mo (DE)

mmm mmm!
    And the Chinese economy would collapse as the $1.4 trillion of US debt that China currently holds would quickly become worthless. Sort of like ripping off the nose to spite the face.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You just misjudged China They are far more powerful than you think. US isn't entire world, and btw, that is cooperation of scientists, not politics. Nothing will happen from that. IF US is smart, they won't do anything, basically, if they loose cheap labor, they are screwed. They depends a lot on Chinese working force. And not just that.

Thread Information