Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6968 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default [COMP] Win File Host Accounts!

Hey, to increase traffic levels + content on my forum I am doing a competition, this competition will more-than-likely be held every 2 weeks, maybe more depending on how it goes.

Basically what I want some of you guys to do is, is create useful posts/tutorials on uploading, such as creating threads with your own "Best Practices", tutorials on how to get to certain ranks at certain file hosts, reviews of file hosts, best RL/RDP/SBORG companies etc.

Basically I want you to post whatever can you think of which is related to uploading and might be useful to other people.

Please post if here if you are willing to take part, don't say "PM Me" because I feel like I have discussed all the requirements in this post, if you are unsure of anything just post here in this thread and I shall reply. The competition ends on Friday the 13th.

There must be at least 10 contestants for the competiton to take place

First place:
    30 day premium account at any file host and a Special Rank.

Second place:
    30 day premium account at filefat and a Special rank.

Third place:
    Special Rank.

Forum:
    Code: 
    http://www.uploadersforum.com/
    Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . [COMP] Win File Host Accounts! Hey, to increase traffic levels + content on my forum I am doing a competition, this competition will more-than-likely be held every 2 weeks, maybe more depending on how it goes. Basically what I want some of you guys to do is, is create useful posts/tutorials on uploading, such as creating threads with your own "Best Practices", tutorials on how to get to certain ranks at certain file hosts, reviews of file hosts, best RL/RDP/SBORG companies etc. Basically I want you to post whatever can Rating: 5

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PostLeech.com
    hope i will get one ...
    maniissuriya

Still looking for 9 more members guys, if this comp doesn't get much popularity I'll end it.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    I'm in....

Thread Information