Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61879 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Awesome, but, links aren't clickable...

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    readthescene.org warez-bb.org
    Hey man,

I changed it around a bit, does it look better now? Now it's just the words Fileserve, Rapidshare, Mediafire.
    www.readthescene.org - always looking for writers, proofreaders, gfxers, and more! Check the site for more info, or click here to join the team

Looks are simply awesome, but you need to rename the theme folder coz many will start overusing the theme and hurt the uniqueness of readthescene, you can leave it if it's not a problem.

9/10 from me, keep it up.

Website's:
    Hey thanks for the reply! Yeah I need to change it at some point, this is the theme we are using:

Code: 
    http://themeforest.net/item/breeze-professional-corporate-and-portfolio-wp/118824
    *I purchased the theme, so it's 100% legit*

We've edited it like crazy, so it's pretty unique now, but yeah the author of Breeze has so many references to folder name /breeze/ that if I change the folder name (wanted it to be wbbofficial) it kills the site. Not a huge deal, and something I can go through and change, just haven't done it yet. Definitely on the to-do list
    www.readthescene.org - always looking for writers, proofreaders, gfxers, and more! Check the site for more info, or click here to join the team

Google Corp.
    Not bad, I can see there has been a lot of effort put into this. The theme is great, but doesnt really suit the the site tbh. It does the job though so thats fine.

I would add some more information on the first page stating what theSCENE is and general information for first-time visitors. Add a paragraph above "check out the most recent issue of thescene".

The blog hasnt been updated since April 16th - keep this up-to-date, at least 1 post per week.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Website's:
    Yeah it won't be updated until we roll out the new magazine, which should be in a week (we'll publish all the articles simultaneously) however we will be publishing a few articles ahead of time. After this next release we will be publishing all content directly to the website, when that happens we should have about 7-10 posts a week. Thanks for the review

Website's:
    We've added in some new features, images, etc. Can you guys review:

www.readthescene.org/submit

It's an article submission system I'm trying out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information