Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61803 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    medwarez.com

Default paypal methods to withdraw

hi

i have a master card credit card
    can i use it to withdrew money from paypal to this card with out the need of bank account ????

the country is switzerland
    icestorm Reviewed by icestorm on . paypal methods to withdraw hi i have a master card credit card can i use it to withdrew money from paypal to this card with out the need of bank account ???? the country is switzerland Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

hello i am an indian...i have to receive payment from filesonic..I have three options alertpay,webmoney or paypal...
    Kindly suggest me which is the best and also elaborate how to open an account and what all is required for verification and other steps...

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by icestorm View Post
    hi

i have a master card credit card
    can i use it to withdrew money from paypal to this card with out the need of bank account ????

the country is switzerland
    Yes u can.

Quote Originally Posted by jeetsingh View Post
    hello i am an indian...i have to receive payment from filesonic..I have three options alertpay,webmoney or paypal...
    Kindly suggest me which is the best and also elaborate how to open an account and what all is required for verification and other steps...

Thanks in advance
    It's ur choice which one better suits you. Just go to their site & register. Verification is described after u login in your account. U either need Credit card, Bank account or Mobile verification (For Alertpay) to verify ur account.

Hope this helps.

if you go for mobile verification (alertpay) then it also requires verification through check

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    Hello

use paypal , You will get money in your bank in just 2-3 days.

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    I don't think you can actually. When i had an account i had to confirm back account before i could withdraw anything. I could buy and except money but couldn't get it put into my hand or on a card without a confirmed bank account . that was in the states so im sure its the same where you are. maybe someone else can chime in and confirm his question?

And Alan
    hes asking about paypal my friend

Thread Information