Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6963 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default LastPass Password Service Hacked

"LastPass, a popular Web based password management firm, advised its customers to change the password they use to access the service following what the company said are signs that its network may have been compromised."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . LastPass Password Service Hacked "LastPass, a popular Web based password management firm, advised its customers to change the password they use to access the service following what the company said are signs that its network may have been compromised." Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    people are getting hacked frequently nowadays...donno wats wrong

mmm mmm!
    Message from LastPass:

Users don't have to reset master PWDs
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thanks for the info. I am using their service.

Thread Information