Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61148 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Chrome, IE To Allow Users To Delete Flash Cookies

Trailrunner7 writes

"The upcoming release of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 will give users of most of the major browsers the ability to delete Flash cookies in much the same way that they're able to erase normal Web cookies, thanks to a better integration with privacy settings in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. The addition of the ability for users to delete the cookies set by plug-ins and browser add-ons gives them better control of the security and privacy of the content on their machines and is designed to address a serious issue that's been plaguing Flash for some time. Security and privacy experts have warned about the implications of so-called Flash cookies, which are set by Flash and difficult for users to find and delete."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Chrome, IE To Allow Users To Delete Flash Cookies Trailrunner7 writes "The upcoming release of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 will give users of most of the major browsers the ability to delete Flash cookies in much the same way that they're able to erase normal Web cookies, thanks to a better integration with privacy settings in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. The addition of the ability for users to delete the cookies set by plug-ins and browser add-ons gives them better control of the security and privacy of the content on their Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    premium-links.net wanted-programs.com
    nice move,!!

Thread Information