Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61036 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    phrozenfilez.com

Default How do I do Boxed Postbit around thanks hack?

I have the thanks hack installed on my forum and want to know how to put a box around the thanks and number of time that the user has thanked a thread. I got it around the number of posts, join date, ect. but cant find where the Thank You Hack is.

Any help?

Thanks
    system32 Reviewed by system32 on . How do I do Boxed Postbit around thanks hack? I have the thanks hack installed on my forum and want to know how to put a box around the thanks and number of time that the user has thanked a thread. I got it around the number of posts, join date, ect. but cant find where the Thank You Hack is. Any help? Thanks Rating: 5
    My sites

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CyberDevilz.NET
    Post Thank You Hack [Thanked Box Collapsible List]

What does it do, this simple thanked box will keep 1000 and 1000 of users who say Thank You to the useful post

You need to have install this Post Thank You Hack to work.

Installation: 3 sec.

Admincp >> Plugins & Products >> Manage Products >> [Add/Import Product]

You are done!

Code: 
    http://rapidshare.com/files/245902807/product-raymond-thanked_box.xml

I think he means like this

Goto style manager - post thank you hack template - post_thanks_postbit_legacy

This is what mine looks like so just compare it with yours

<div style="padding:$stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px 0px 0px">
    <table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    <tr valign="top">
    <td class="alt2" width="175">
    <if condition="$post['post_thanks_amount'] == 1">
    <strong><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_user_says]</phrase></strong>
    <else />
    <strong><phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_amount_formatted]" 2="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_users_say]</phrase></strong>
    </if>
    <if condition="$bbuserinfo['usergroupid'] == 6">
    <br /><a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_all&am p;p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions[disable_ajax] != 2"> onclick="post_thanks_remove_all($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>); return false;"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove]</a>
    </if>
    <if condition="$post['show_thanks_remove_option']">
    <br /><a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_user&a mp;p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions['disable_ajax'] != 2"> onclick="post_thanks_remove_user($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>); return false;"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove_user]</a>
    </if>
    <tr><td class="alt1" colspan="3"><div>$post[post_thanks_bit]</div></td></tr>
    </table>
    </div>
    If that dosent work let me no and il post all my thanks hack template edits

also read http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=170238

Thread Information