As you can see everyone, new wave of file-hosts opening every day is very trendy

To prevent scammers from showing up here, I've decided to make a topic, which rules file-hosts must fulfill, to be able to open their topic in here, and advertize, simply, because some of them are opened by people that have no clue what they are doing, or by people who came to earn 50-100$ and say arrivederchi, meaning, they are not here to stay.

So, since I am way out of being competent to discuss about how many servers file-host should have in the beginning, or which scripts are allowed, what I can suggest is that there should be a member of staff, or administrator, who can fully inspect ADMINISTRATION part of every new filehost that applies here.

This is suggestion topic, to try to protect KWWH from advertizing scam 'companies'.
cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Rules for new File-hosts - suggestions As you can see everyone, new wave of file-hosts opening every day is very trendy To prevent scammers from showing up here, I've decided to make a topic, which rules file-hosts must fulfill, to be able to open their topic in here, and advertize, simply, because some of them are opened by people that have no clue what they are doing, or by people who came to earn 50-100$ and say arrivederchi, meaning, they are not here to stay. So, since I am way out of being competent to discuss about how Rating: 5