Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Google Wants Your Voice Data

00_NOP writes

"Peter Norvig, Google's director of research, has told New Scientist that one of the reasons the search engine launched Google Voice is that it needs more human voice data to perfect the sort of 'big data, simple algorithm' probabilistic approach to translating voices to text that drives Google Translate. Norvig says that no one is listening to your calls on Google Voice ? it is simply their servers trying to the translation right."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Google Wants Your Voice Data 00_NOP writes "Peter Norvig, Google's director of research, has told New Scientist that one of the reasons the search engine launched Google Voice is that it needs more human voice data to perfect the sort of 'big data, simple algorithm' probabilistic approach to translating voices to text that drives Google Translate. Norvig says that no one is listening to your calls on Google Voice ? it is simply their servers trying to the translation right." Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Awesome news.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    no more typing...lol

Thread Information