Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61033 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Buzzhost.net Reliable ?

Hello

i recently found out buzzhost.net here in the forum

i want to ask is a 4 months old company reliable ?

i mean my website has been online for over 4 years can i trust a 2months old company ?

and what would you suggest for a managed dedicated that allow warez linking ?

Budget 100-150 USD/m

Thanks
    tawy Reviewed by tawy on . Buzzhost.net Reliable ? Hello i recently found out buzzhost.net here in the forum i want to ask is a 4 months old company reliable ? i mean my website has been online for over 4 years can i trust a 2months old company ? and what would you suggest for a managed dedicated that allow warez linking ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Hi Bro,

I have been hosting my site for over 2 months now and i am pretty much satisfied with their service and yes they are 100% reliable.

Yes they allow warerz linking and the most important thing they trash DMCA so no worry about DMCA.

Linking Allowed
    Nulled Scripts Allowed
    Legal Adult content allowed
    For more info about Buzzhost Dedi Config and the Cost : Link

Try Buzzhost Now and you will see the difference on your own.

Best Hosting Provider here in KWWH.

mmm mmm!
    Moved to Hosting Discussion.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thank MrSandvik for the move you are kind not to delete the thread i apologize , wont happen again

Quote Originally Posted by duke7891 View Post
    Hi Bro,

I have been hosting my site for over 2 months now and i am pretty much satisfied with their service and yes they are 100% reliable.

Yes they allow warerz linking and the most important thing they trash DMCA so no worry about DMCA.

For more info about Buzzhost Dedi Config and the Cost : Link

Try Buzzhost Now and you will see the difference on your own.

Best Hosting Provider here in KWWH.
    dude both your sites are in US please provide with your website hosted with them !!!

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Dude freakingkid is my personal blog.

This is my actual site which is hosted with buzzhost.

Go with Ecatel.net for a dedicated server, or Choopa.com. BuzzHost is only a reseller nothing else, they would basically rent a server on a discount from the Datacenter and sell it to you for like 5-10% higher.

mmm Ecatel is unmanaged and choopa.com is in the US

anyother suggestions please ?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    What Jason said. If your budget is that big why go with a re-seller. You only need a re-seller like buzzhost if you've a smaller site. The question of how good they are shouldn't come into effect.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I'm pretty sure that Choopa allows Warez linking (as long as it's from sites like RapidShare, MegaUpload, FileServe, etc..) and managed servers are a bit way more costy than 150$. So you can either go with Ecatel,Choopa, or some other dedicated server provider like ExMasters.com.

the only problem is that i know nothing about server management (my site is still on a shared plan this whole time )

should i learn on how to manage a server or get a managed one instead ? buzzhost provide managed hosting , DMCA ignore and good prices !

i'm confused

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information