Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62140 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    Mac-Reports.org Hustedesigns.info Transversedesigns.com

Default Warez-Host.com Not very Professional

I was looking around for a new offshore VPS. I came along Warez-Host.com and it looked ok from the start. I moved in to the VPS offers section. I scrolled down to see what extras they offered when i saw this.

"Security (n other very necessary stuff)"

from there on i decided that warez-host is probably run by a teenager with no Server Security experience. And then at the bottom of the VPS page it says 1-2 days setup time. I was like WTF. It takes 2 minutes to press a button in HyperVM to create a new VPS.

Also i was disappointed to see that he didn't list whether the VPS's were Xen virtualzation or OpenVZ. Which can make a huge difference.

Unless some of these issues are fixed and i see some good reviews i recommend not using warez-host.
    michigan033 Reviewed by michigan033 on . Warez-Host.com Not very Professional I was looking around for a new offshore VPS. I came along Warez-Host.com and it looked ok from the start. I moved in to the VPS offers section. I scrolled down to see what extras they offered when i saw this. "Security (n other very necessary stuff)" from there on i decided that warez-host is probably run by a teenager with no Server Security experience. And then at the bottom of the VPS page it says 1-2 days setup time. I was like WTF. It takes 2 minutes to press a button in HyperVM to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Yup it looks like a 10 year old made the template aswell,

[BEGIN FLAMING]

[Edit]
    MSN Support: naviddevil@hotmail.com
    LOL How professional hint hint.

[Edit] 2
    Post All Fraud Hosting Companies Here -

Warez -host.com and .info name naviddevil@hotmail.com

Ahh good ol google.

Respected Developer
    Moved to the correct section.

The Realest Nigga
    its no point flaming whithout having experience with them

Banned
    Google never lies. ^^

Website's:
    Mac-Reports.org Hustedesigns.info Transversedesigns.com
    I am not trying to flame, I am simply pointing out flaws in the site that help us make a decision whether the "hosting company" in question is a fraud or not.

Website's:
    warez-host.com warez-host.net warez-host.info ratserver.com warez-design.com
    Quote Originally Posted by michigan033 View Post
    I was looking around for a new offshore VPS. I came along Warez-Host.com and it looked ok from the start. I moved in to the VPS offers section. I scrolled down to see what extras they offered when i saw this.

"Security (n other very necessary stuff)"

from there on i decided that warez-host is probably run by a teenager with no Server Security experience. And then at the bottom of the VPS page it says 1-2 days setup time. I was like WTF. It takes 2 minutes to press a button in HyperVM to create a new VPS.

Also i was disappointed to see that he didn't list whether the VPS's were Xen virtualzation or OpenVZ. Which can make a huge difference.

Unless some of these issues are fixed and i see some good reviews i recommend not using warez-host.
    Dear michigan033,

First of All , thanks for your antagonist idea about our Company Site

6 Months a go we stared offer VPS From Iran, that vps service located with VmWare without offer Hypervm , so sometimes we needed to install OS and that take high times

anyway now we do offer vps from NL and it's can be offer within max 30 mins , we did forgot removed that image ( 1-2 days setup time )
    we can't offer instant cuz we take huge unauthorized payment from paypal accounts

thereupon if you don't like use of our services , it's no problem

but don't say bad word about us for introduce to people

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Kode View Post
    Yup it looks like a 10 year old made the template aswell,

[BEGIN FLAMING]

[Edit]
    MSN Support: naviddevil@hotmail.com
    LOL How professional hint hint.

[Edit] 2
    Post All Fraud Hosting Companies Here -

Warez -host.com and .info name naviddevil@hotmail.com

Ahh good ol google.
    Dear Kode,

Yore we were very mischance such as: downtime , paypal limited , ....

we'r back again without any problem , we already told to our old members that had problem with us , that we offr free host to them

Quote Originally Posted by NAVIDDEVIL View Post
    we did forgot removed that image ( 1-2 days setup time )

i like youre grammar

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I like grama is so coooool to spek lik this aint it. cuz it makes you feel cool. lol

anyway antogonist asside, this thread is getting off topic. Looks like im part of that.

Banned
    If you could give us a detailed requirement list. We could offer you something

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information