Hey everybody, I want to make a website as so do a lot of people. But I have never actually made one before, I bet there are alot of threads that can help me out through out the forum. I want to make a file hosting site like rapidshare, filesonic, hotfile. (You get where im going right?) Of course I would need to find a right hosting server but I am planning on buying whatever the biggest external HD there is I think the biggest is 2TB external HD, I have not checked maybe I am wrong. & I would like to use those to host the files off of. If there is bigger I would gladly try to obtain it but where do I begin in setting up such a website as in I mean how exactly do I set up such a thing. I know the basics of html but I have no idea about scripting & java so coding is something I need to learn. But if I can pull this off hopefully make some money whoopie. So I need some guidance hopefully you all can help me out & point me in the right direction.
DeMoN100 Reviewed by DeMoN100 on . Starting up from nothing. Hey everybody, I want to make a website as so do a lot of people. But I have never actually made one before, I bet there are alot of threads that can help me out through out the forum. I want to make a file hosting site like rapidshare, filesonic, hotfile. (You get where im going right?) Of course I would need to find a right hosting server but I am planning on buying whatever the biggest external HD there is I think the biggest is 2TB external HD, I have not checked maybe I am wrong. & I would Rating: 5