Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6991 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Urgent VPS problems?

Hello,

What has been the opinions of users that have used the VPS service of UrgentVPS lately.

I signed up yesterday, so much for the 10 minute setup time, and 15 minute response times.

24 hours has passed, and still my VPS is pending. 2 Tickets submitted... and still been waiting 12 - 13 hours and no reply yet.

What should i do? I spent quite a bit of money...
    Zac1991 Reviewed by Zac1991 on . Urgent VPS problems? Hello, What has been the opinions of users that have used the VPS service of UrgentVPS lately. I signed up yesterday, so much for the 10 minute setup time, and 15 minute response times. 24 hours has passed, and still my VPS is pending. 2 Tickets submitted... and still been waiting 12 - 13 hours and no reply yet. What should i do? I spent quite a bit of money... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Moved to Hosting Discussion.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Ohh Thanks, anyone know anything about UrgentVPS, good or bad.

mmm mmm!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Never spent more with an unknown host than you're prepared to lose.

I am quite happy that I only spent $5.50 with the scammers of technihost.

Banned
    looks like you been scammed

Banned
    Well i always thought it was legit because they have a office ect... i feel like blowing up the office now lol

Banned
    just make a paypal claim

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Wait 48 hours max. next time before you create a thread like this. (This may damage the reputation of a host, in this case it doesn't matter.)

Do some research about a host before you buy something.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    urgentVPS.com
    Hi there,

Just seen this thread - I think it's ridiculous people are recommending PayPal disputes within 24 hours of placing the order.

We're not here to scam anyone, why would we go through the effort of registering the business, leasing an office and doing many of the other things we do to scam people of €10 here and there; seems a lot of effort, no?

Kind Regards,
    Bret
    urgentVPS - Premium DDoS Protected Xen OnApp CLOUD based in Germany, Europe - backed by a solid SLA and completely free Windows Server OS options!
    E-mail: sales@urgentvps.com | Phone: 020-3137-1802
    Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/urgentvps

Thread Information