Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6853 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Lightbulb Good RDP with suitable price!!!

Hi mates

I'm looking for a good RDP service from a trusted seller and a suitable price, of course. I would like the seller to be experienced in maintaining, installing, configing service and good support for customers
    - Price < or = 30$ monthly
    - HDD >100GB
    - Torrents allowed

I just found RapidspeedsRDP's service but he has been banned from KWWH... Why??? His service has a good price and some mates praised his.... Is he a experienced and trusted seller???

Any else suggestions for me, mates??? THANKS
    caotungnam Reviewed by caotungnam on . Good RDP with suitable price!!! Hi mates I'm looking for a good RDP service from a trusted seller and a suitable price, of course. I would like the seller to be experienced in maintaining, installing, configing service and good support for customers :D:D:D - Price < or = 30$ monthly - HDD >100GB - Torrents allowed I just found RapidspeedsRDP's service but he has been banned from KWWH... Why??? His service has a good price and some mates praised his.... Is he a experienced and trusted seller??? Any else suggestions Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    sevendownloads.ws sosafada.com blogdohuno.blogspot.com

Banned
    Hi to all,
    how did they say me bunny they have proof then i ask mods to give the proof here.i am not bunny silly mod`s are wierd and they even not replied to my emails at contact@besthostingforums.com and i opened thread`s they deleted with out reply.users are requested to ask how did Lifetalk says i am bunny?
    i am not bunny but they banned with that reason.

Thank you to all!

To be honest. I'm now using RapidspeedsRDP's service. I don't get any trouble although I just begin to use it for one day ago. I don't know whether he will cheat or not in the future.

But in this moment I have a great experience about his service. That's all. Every service might cheat other people. But right now I got to say RapidspeedsRDP's service is really great. Just my personal review and support about the service.

Hello, i am using RapidspeedsRDP's service for 10 day now and i can say it is very very good, it is not a scam, i don't know why KWWH banned that user. You have my support mate!

Just Another Coder
    Check us out here - http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=79795

New discounts only lasting till May 1st. Grab a spot for urself

guys i m customer of rapidspeedsrdp.....great service and great support.....i support them....they are one of the bestrdp provider here

thanks

Yes they may not be scamming you but they are scamming the datacenter.

Banned
    Website's:
    RDPWorld.com
    Check Out USARDP.COM

Thanx n Regards

Banned
    You want good speed or good server ?

You can get a spot on my limited client super server with high usage stuff allowed even includes encoding

Server Specs

Intel Xeon 8 x 2.66GHz (Will be upgrading it to Dual CPU so it will be 16 Cores x 2.66GHz)
    12GB RAM
    1TB HDD
    1Gbps
    Swiss
    Windows 2008

In $30 you will get 100GB space and will be allowed to use any apps you want as its a super CPU server

PS: As server is in Swiss, speed isnt all that great and high fi but its still good and service is reliable

Only 4 clients atm on whole server
    Quality will be assured and we will move to UK next month from Swiss

Thread Information