Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61769 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Can you make a video tutorial on youtube on what you're doing? Thanks, that'll be lovely. With your shirt off ofcourse.

Respected Member
    Hmm as I have free time these days I might open KWWH Fitness Thread, where you can ask questions about nutrition, supplements, training or anything in general that has to do with your body.

EDIT: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=86884 go go go
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

mmm mmm!
    Can you post pics?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Epic bump
    Maybe lol

Here is my story...

When I was a kid (11, 12, 13 & 14) I was really skinny, got bullied for being so skinny, got called anorexic..etc, well I got fed up of it and my mum new I was getting bullied and the reasons, so for my 15th birthday along with my presents she bought me a gym pass for a year with 3 months of personal training, I built my self up and still go to the same gym, I only go to the gym one night a week now but still play a lot of Football (soccer) for fitness, do some running, work out at home and the gym. Here is my weekly work out timetable:

Monday - Work out at home
    Tuesday - Small (light) work out at home then 2 hours of football
    Wednesday - Work out at home and a one mile run
    Thursday - Small (light) work out at home then 2 hours of football
    Friday - Work out at home and one mile run
    Saturday - Three mile run when I wake up then big work our in the night were I really push myself
    Sunday - Day off recovering from my big work out on Saturday

So this basically proves to ANYONE, if your a little chubby, or really skinny, no matter what, you can turn fat to muscle or add muscle to bone. I wish everyone the best of look with there working out and I actually know a guy who does personal training with people free of charge over skype, he assess's your body, were your fat lays, he will ask you to do as many pressups, situps... in a row, then will sort out a full work out and really pushes you. He will also watch you over cam doing your work out if you really like. If anyone wants his skype then feel free to ask me and obviously everything is confidential.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    Need to increase height...any tips?
    Stilts

6.   Sponsored Links

really motivating! I don't go to gym either, I just work-out at home, 5 sets of 10 push-ups every morning!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information