Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Help Me With Filehost Money Making, I Aint Got Fileserve No More>>>What Other Host?

IDK Why But Peoples Nearly Freak For Rapidshare Links...So Purchased A NL RDP For Uploading To RS...I Can Upload To RS & Filesonic Like In Rocket Kind of Speed...But Fileserve Is 200kbps....

So What Can I Do? What Other Hosts People Download From?

I Give An Example...I Uploaded A DVDRip To [RS-FS-FSC-GAYAFILES] ETC..

So Post Got Popular And Got 100s of Download In RS and 13 In Fileserve>>>2 In Filesonic...

All I'm Askin Is What Other Host People Downloads From Like Fileserve? I Can't Run Two RDP's Thats The Thing...

Please Help, Reply
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . Help Me With Filehost Money Making, I Aint Got Fileserve No More>>>What Other Host? IDK Why But Peoples Nearly Freak For Rapidshare Links...So Purchased A NL RDP For Uploading To RS...I Can Upload To RS & Filesonic Like In Rocket Kind of Speed...But Fileserve Is 200kbps.... So What Can I Do? What Other Hosts People Download From? I Give An Example...I Uploaded A DVDRip To ETC.. So Post Got Popular And Got 100s of Download In RS and 13 In Fileserve>>>2 In Filesonic... All I'm Askin Is What Other Host People Downloads From Like Fileserve? I Can't Run Two RDP's Thats Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    RS and Filesonic is more than enough I suppose. As long as you're having RS you don't really need any other hosts.

Don't waste all your money on those RDP's.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

"Don't waste so much money on RDP" (Agree)
    If you want get more download and you are targeting EU downloader at the same time.
    I recommend you to go for ul.to but the payout rate is quite low compare to FileServe and FileSonic.
    (1 IP per 24 hour for non-register user only)

no need to look for new host, you should move on to learn how to spread your links.

Quote Originally Posted by elpirata View Post
    IDK Why But Peoples Nearly Freak For Rapidshare Links...So Purchased A NL RDP For Uploading To RS...I Can Upload To RS & Filesonic Like In Rocket Kind of Speed...But Fileserve Is 200kbps....

So What Can I Do? What Other Hosts People Download From?

I Give An Example...I Uploaded A DVDRip To [RS-FS-FSC-GAYAFILES] ETC..

So Post Got Popular And Got 100s of Download In RS and 13 In Fileserve>>>2 In Filesonic...

All I'm Askin Is What Other Host People Downloads From Like Fileserve? I Can't Run Two RDP's Thats The Thing...

Please Help, Reply
    when u put rs links this gonna happen as many people like rs n mu rather than any other filehost.

If you need good speed on FS RU your RS links to FS.
    But in my USA rdp I get 15mb up speed to FSO and 5mb for RS.I think you should go for a USA RDP.So you can try different hosts and earn,I make good money with every hosts I use.

Try Filecrown it gives u lightning upload speeds from NL and is quite good for free users as well...

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Why you got NL RDP?

Thread Information