Well, I had no big time for this forum in the past, so there are alot of posters/posts with multiple links.

I think that forum with only single links is generally good idea. Offcourse, links from different hosts and links bigger than 1GB will be allowed(we can't expect from peoples to upload 10GB game or blu-ray movie with single link...).

Anything less then 1GB should not be allowed in parts.

I need few moderators for any section or multiple sections. In first week, we should make announce regarding this, and after 2-3 days we should start banning posters not respecting rules(those would probably be spammers with multiposters).

After that we should decide if we will check all posts, and delete posts with multiple links, or we should start moderating it from day rules start. First one would be better, cuz we have 9.400 indexed pages on google, but on other side, thats not an easy job.

I don't care if we loose some traffic with banning those posters, I don't want to earn on this forum, I personally preffer single links, and I think it is worth of trying.

Requirements: None actually... You should be ready to help and you should love single links, forum is still small, so you will learn over the time. No special knowledge is required.

Rewards: Well, I can't offer you nothing except hanging on the forum right now But you can expect some small rewards in future(RL with premiums, shared hosting etc). Best moderators may become admins if they show dedication

Long post huh ? Please ask anything you want to know, register at onelinkwarez.info and pm Cojba for getting Moderator rank.

Regards.
Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Moderators needed for Onelinkwarez.info - lets make real one link forum! Well, I had no big time for this forum in the past, so there are alot of posters/posts with multiple links. I think that forum with only single links is generally good idea. Offcourse, links from different hosts and links bigger than 1GB will be allowed(we can't expect from peoples to upload 10GB game or blu-ray movie with single link...). Anything less then 1GB should not be allowed in parts. I need few moderators for any section or multiple sections. In first week, we should make Rating: 5