Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61264 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default zoom uploader

hello everyone i am using zoom uploader regisdtered version its uploading my 1 file 5 time in my fileserver account
    WTF is anybody know that problem
    zainbintariq Reviewed by zainbintariq on . zoom uploader hello everyone i am using zoom uploader regisdtered version its uploading my 1 file 5 time in my fileserver account WTF is anybody know that problem Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

yes, I've experienced such a problem, z00m says upload failed whereas the file actually uploaded. anyway... it's better to post in their forum... you can get better help there.

This happened to me, according its FAQ is problem with AV, but i have this problem even without using AV, maybe is a bug in the Zoom in getting the links.

Yes it happens sometimes and and I dont have any AV.

mmm mmm!
    The same problem has happend me.

Support Forum
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Problem is with FS site, that doesn't load page with download link sometimes. Because of that error, uploader is unable to grab download link, and repeats procedure until it gets download link.
    That is why I am screaming on FS to make an API, so this issue will be solved once and for all.

Just Another Coder
    Well if the file is uploaded 100% and then again if it shows failed in red color then better check your account because the file is already uploaded. If you think the file has failed and keep on clicking re-upload then obviously it will upload as many times you click re-upload

Thread Information