Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62177 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Should I be concerned?

After searching here in KWWHunction and reading a few stories I am worried about my account with Fileserve and Filesonic because I am using too much daily BW.

I coded a script which is about 95% automatic and checks a few release websites, download new releases, extracts them repack them, uploads them back to Fileserve and Filesonic and then creates a post on a few of my websites. This was my initial plan because I got tired of posting stuff from other sites, having the links break a few days later and receiving numerous reports about broken links from visitors.

The thing is that my disk usage with FS/FSo is rapidly increasing and I think might be close to uploading 100 or 150GB per day.

Should I stop doing that altogether? it is a premium account and they say "Unlimited uploads/downloads" but according to a few threads I read, that is not completely true.

What do you guys suggest?
    Fulano Reviewed by Fulano on . Should I be concerned? After searching here in KWWHunction and reading a few stories I am worried about my account with Fileserve and Filesonic because I am using too much daily BW. I coded a script which is about 95% automatic and checks a few release websites, download new releases, extracts them repack them, uploads them back to Fileserve and Filesonic and then creates a post on a few of my websites. This was my initial plan because I got tired of posting stuff from other sites, having the links break a few days Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well, I think this is really simple Yeah, you are far harder uploader then usual one. There is only one thing that really matter - number of sales. I think you can upload 1TB per day as far as you bring them alot of sales. Offcourse they need to pay bandwith and space, but if(for sample) your upload cost them 50$ per month, and they pay you 500$ per month, but they earn 1000$ from sales - yeah, you are cash machine for them, and they will not ban you
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

Thanks a lot Cojba! that's a good explanation

I would advise you to use two or maybe more accounts on one filehost if you want not to get banned by them soon.

150 GB daily is a lot for them.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    well it doesn't matter if you upload 100GB or 500GB on FileServe or FileSonic they will tell you "Upload More" lol because the more you upload and share the more "FileServe and FileSonic:" get sales ! like Cojba says i agree with him!

you get 50$ sale but FS/SO gets more than 50$ sale

you earn 100$/month and FS/SO Earns more than 1000$/month or maybe a week ? lol

for example:

if i work in your shop i bring you daily like 50/100 customers what will you do? kick me out lol of course you'll say "Awesome Job CA" and you'll raise my monthly pocket money from 50$ to 100$

so theres no problem nor you need to make "2-4 accounts"

thanks
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    how is uploading 150gb getting them more sales?
    and u can bring in 100 customers(in this case uploads) but if they buy nothing you are just wasting time and resources(space) plus he says his links die quickly so therefore they are not getting the time to generate enough sales for him and fso

i agree with cojba

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    links getting die quickly doesn't mean it just dies in 1 hour or 1 day after the upload lol

and yeah the much you upload the much you earn if you do good scene releases you'll get good list atleast
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSand View Post
    how is uploading 150gb getting them more sales?
    and u can bring in 100 customers(in this case uploads) but if they buy nothing you are just wasting time and resources(space) plus he says his links die quickly so therefore they are not getting the time to generate enough sales for him and fso
    Hi Quicksand,
    I didn't say MY links die quickly. I said the links of releases posted on the warez and blog forums are the ones which die quick. Before I created my script, I was copying to my sites the posts made on those forums and later on (let's say a week) my visitors would complain that the links were not up and the files were deleted. That's what prompted me to find some way to get my own links.

My links, on the other hand, because of the limited exposure, are all up (except for 7 files DMCA deleted). Still, I'm not seeing many sales so I guess I should stop downloading/uploading so much.

Thread Information