Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61244 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

Lightbulb Dragon Naturally Speaking Speech Recognition

Has anyone ever used this software ?

I just seen a commercial for it. Said all you need is a headset and the app types what you verbally say into it. No keyboard necessary. Anyone ?

Seems pretty sick: http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm
    Rick Reviewed by Rick on . Dragon Naturally Speaking Speech Recognition Has anyone ever used this software ? I just seen a commercial for it. Said all you need is a headset and the app types what you verbally say into it. No keyboard necessary. Anyone ? Seems pretty sick: http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    A very old app, and a very old concept. Sadly, both are trash (the app and the concept) lol

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    oh really, aww thats gay Never knew this was out for that long. Anyone other app like it worth downloading ?

It begins...
    Well I remember trying an app back in 2001 (it was called Simply Speaking). It was supposed to do the exact same thing.

These apps need to first get used to your voice, tone, accent, etc. Which, by the way, is a bitch to get done lol.

Honestly, you've got to try it out. It works pretty DAMN well now (i.e. less of a beotch). I tried it out a couple months ago and it works almost flawlessly. The voice and diction recognition algorithms are quite advanced and the program is more highly integrated into Windows and Mac OS to the point where if you're quadriplegic you'll be good to go. Seriously

The only catch is, to use it super effectively, you've got to actually read the Getting Started guide. I have little need for it, but the program is damn fun.

Banned
    Website's:
    hackersindex.com internet4cash.com
    I have tried it personally. Find it kinda useful. But you will need atleast 2 weeks to be able to get everything written properly when you speak.

For the first week, it will be a little frustrating. But follow their video tuts and it shud be easy.

Banned
    Dragon's better then any other voice recognition app. I use it all the time.

i had it back when it was simply speaking and it was a bummer to use took forever to recognize your voice...might try it soon hopefully it got better

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    It's a good program if you know how to use it
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

i think they updated most...

any body using it......??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information