Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61329 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just another fool by filesonic

Hello, my account got suspended, after a chat on ICQ with the user R**e i realized it was because i was offering to share my bonus with new affiliates from my ref-link, i did remove the article from the website and removed from my mind the idea of it. Until now i got 3 persons to signup via affiliation and im sure they were from adwords ads(at least the lifetime one), none of them are from the violation argument.
    Also i did not receive any warning about it, the suspension is pretty heavy compared at what i see around the internet and filehosting.
    Can you give me back my account or a refund since i did pay 149$ !?

(17.43.05) R**e: looks like your account won't be re-activated John...
    (17.43.19) R**e: it's in our rules and regulations, sorry
    (17.43.33) R**e: you could of course do a new account, and avoid such activity
    (17.43.49) me: i paid 149$ for it
    (17.52.32) R**e: sorry John

No reply to my emails..SO.. i can't tell you to not buy an account on filesonic
    but i can warn you to read their terms&conditions because they will apply the rules with 0 tolerance for real.No warning, no email, nothing.. you'll get the door closed and your money gone.And of course this happen better if you reach xx$ affiliation earnings.

Filesonic Experience

I made a free web hosting proposing to share my affiliation earning with the user going to buy a premium,now,im not saying this was good but it wasnt a mortal sin, a good company would warn you.
    And still, my affiliates were not from this gig, 2 from adwords and another prolly from my signature, no one contacted me to make the trick, i had 101$ earned..
    ihateyou Reviewed by ihateyou on . Just another fool by filesonic Hello, my account got suspended, after a chat on ICQ with the user R**e i realized it was because i was offering to share my bonus with new affiliates from my ref-link, i did remove the article from the website and removed from my mind the idea of it. Until now i got 3 persons to signup via affiliation and im sure they were from adwords ads(at least the lifetime one), none of them are from the violation argument. Also i did not receive any warning about it, the suspension is pretty heavy Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    You broke the rules. Why would they give you money for breaking the rules? lol How is it anyones fault but your own you spent $149?

Why did you do this post as an image? It sucks to read....hard....

Change font

are you kidding me?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    what was the reason of suspension your account?
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    i mean that filesonic never block any account with out reason..

Filesonic is the only one who i think is good enough for downloaders and uploaders from the new filehosting sites from today.

Sorry for you about the 150 bucks next time buy monthly.

that is awful mate ....

Website's:
    Scenez.Org TeenDezire.Com Fileserve-scene.com
    this guy is kiddin us..
    useless thread...
    Signature image exceeds 100 pixels height limitation. Removed by staff.
    http://bigpic.info/images/33757149647459429282.png

I know that this is cruel and not fair but thats life. They have to follow their TOS and be strict, otherwise every other person will get away with these things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information