Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6379 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Can't Edit Wordpress

hello..i have some problem..i can't edit theme i want to use..before this my site it's ok...but one day it got problem with my database and i have to delete all my file and right now i have to install new wordpress into my VPS.after that installation,i got problem to edit theme..my upload image also have change..before this it's got 30mb and right now it's just 2mb limit to upload image..please someone help me..
    kuryu Reviewed by kuryu on . Can't Edit Wordpress hello..i have some problem..i can't edit theme i want to use..before this my site it's ok...but one day it got problem with my database and i have to delete all my file and right now i have to install new wordpress into my VPS.after that installation,i got problem to edit theme..my upload image also have change..before this it's got 30mb and right now it's just 2mb limit to upload image..please someone help me.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WillMake1Soon.com
    You need to edit the .htaccess file and increase PHP Upload Limit to whatever u want.

Do not set any limit if you do not want any limit. But Back up The File before Editing.

Thread Information